Review & GiveawayEraselet
Eraselets are awesome! Everyone in our social network including ourselves and our kids think that these are such an amazing invention. Eraselets are the new must have accessory. Not only are they super for kids - adults can wear/use these too. Our kids change their colour to match their outfit (or not) and I have my "wild" Eraselet on at all times (Kim, the owner, sent me a special Eraselet to represent my "wild" side - A tiger--Thanks Kim--I will treasu)
What is an Eraselet, you ask? Well, it's a bracelet that erases. They are convenient, fun, and practical. They come in various colours, and styles. They work very well, just as well as any other eraser I've used. So now, why would I go and buy an eraser I have to look for? I wouldn't, because I have an Eraselet.
The Eraselet was invented by Bryan Ricci after his 3 daughters kept loosing their erasers. Eraselets are a fun, fashionable and functional school supply that give kids a new way to keep up with their erasers. Eraselets are made in the USA and give 10% of their net proceeds to Erase World Hunger, a non-profit started by Brian & Kimberly Ricci to help feed orphans around the world.
Eraselet Fun Facts
- They are made in the United States
- Eraselets can be custom made (would make a great item for fundraisers, business promo's, and even birthday party treats)
- Free Shipping - That itself is amazing - Everyone loves free shipping
- 10% of Eraselets net profits go to help Erace World Hunger
- You can find Eraselets various Dollar General Market Stores for only $1
- Lifeway Christian Stores carry Scripture Eraselets in packs of 6
You can also "Like" Eraselet on Facebook - to be even more on top of the wonderful work this company does!
Let's help this awesome company Get On The Shelf at Walmart - Vote for them HERE
Please take the time to visit Erase World Hunger and see what these good people are doing for the world. I truly appreciate that they are doing this, and I am sure you will too!
Check out some awesome interviews with the Ricci's:
- Living Best Life Interview with the Ricci's - This is a heart warming story, hearing from the whole family. Bryan tells his story and how he wound up homeless at the age of 15.
- News Channel 5 talks to Bryan at about how hope could help erase homelessness.
- These are truly amazing people. They are mentors, and absolutely inspiring. I wish them nothing but the best in the years to come. I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with such a wonderful family.
Can't wait to stock up on your own Eraselets for your kids, fundraisers, or parties? Visit the Eraselet website and get your order in today! They start at only $1 each with a minimum order of 3 Eraselets and FREE shipping.
|The beautiful Ricci Family - The creators of Eraselet|
- Mommy and Baby Reviews and Giveaways
- Crafty Kate Going Crazy
- Kathleen's BlogSpot
- OnlyGreen - Michelle Smith
- From Dominique Desk
- Freebies with Attitude
- Good Steward Savers
- The Dapper School House
- Free Social 2011
- Mom Blog Society
- Route 249
- Jackies Reviews
- Bodhi's Mews
- Classic Children's Books
- Coupon Free Stuff
- Pink Mama's Place
Would you like to win your own retail package of Eraselets? Thanks to Kim & Bryan Ricci, the owners of Eraselet, we are giving away one retail package of your choice. Enter on the Rafflecopter below! Good luck!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway