Well Ella @ MyMcBooks - I won the Versatile Blogger award but since you didn't pick ONE of my blogs it was hard for me to apply it to ONE of them! LOL - I chose this one since my others have daily posts going up and this one is at rest until January and CCB is kinda my baby. She needs a little Tender Loving Care this time of year. Thanks Ella for being a GREAT friend & lady blogger!
So, according to the rules, in order to receive this special award, I must:
1 – Thank the person who gave it to me and link them back to my blog.
2 – Share seven things about myself.
3 – Pass this award on to 5 other recently discovered blogs and inform them of the honor.
7 Things About Myself:
1. I currently live in Omaha, was born in Lincoln, NE and have lived in over 20 homes in my 43 years of life.
2. I LUV being creative. Give me a task and I'll strive to find a fun, creative, interesting way to accomplish it - once I do - I'm bored.
3. My favorite Children's Book is Beady Bear by Don Freeman. It was my favorite as a preschooler and into elementary school.
4. My favorite Grown Up Book is the Lord of the Rings series (of course). I read the entire series at least once a year. =D
5. Christmas is my favorite time of the year - I love the atmosphere, the music, crafting and finding just the right gift for everyone.
6. If I could go one place in the world (well 2) I'd go to Scotland to live for 1 year and Greece to live for 6 (during the coolest time of the year). I'd love to get to know the people, the customs, the culture and make a few friends. A cute guy would be a great bonus too.
7. My dream is to return to school and focus on Children's Lit, literacy and writing. I have a dream....
I am sending The Versatile Blogger Award to:
1. Laurie Turk - www.TipJunkie.com
2. Stacie - www.SimplyStacie.net
3. Lisa - http://www.lisasglutenfree.com/
4. Java - http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com