Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The 2013 Summer Survival Calendar.... saving mom's sanity!

2013 Summer Survival Calendar

The Confident Mom
♥ Empowering Moms - Strengthening Families - Embracing God's Design 

Today I found a new blog & mom business (to me anyway) that enables MOMS's to be the BEST they can be. Susan Heid is a PCI Certified Parent Coach & also a Certified Family Manager Coach who has created a wonderful Summer Survival Calendar for parents to use to help plan their Summer Activities. You'll find all kinds of fun things like scavenger hunts, cookouts, waterfights, nature activities and so much more!

The calendar is MORE than just a calendar though. The file you download includes the 4 months of Summer Activities - as well as links to recipes, instructions, printables, crafts and leads to FREE community activities that may be available in your area! 

Most of you know I run a small daycare in my home and saw ALL the fun things the kids and I did last year. This year is going to be even tighter on funds so we are going to need to do a lot more FREE things and I can't tell you how excited I was to see this calendar! It's exactly what I needed. Oh, I can still add all the fun activities that the Omaha Public Library offers FREE to the community (like puppet & magic shows, an anti-bullying class with one of the TaeKwondo schools in town, FREE movies, etc...) but this will make it so much easier!

2013 Summer Survival Calendar I received the Summer Calendar Bundle and the Action Guide which includes 10 Strategies for Your Best Summer Ever and an Audio Workshop that will help you get started to review here on CCB and showed it to my daycare kids (I have a 3, 5 and 8 year old I watch) and they were having great fun pouring over the calendars and picking out what they wanted to do. I personally liked all the links and all the extras that came with the Action Guide like the:
  • Summer Goals Worksheet
  • Ideas for Summer Fun checklist
  • Quiet Time Activities Worksheet
  • Important Summer Dates checklist
  • Standard Operating Procedures worksheet
  • Weekly Menu Planner/Grocery List
  • Summer Weekly Planner
  • Be Summer Organized Checklist
You can purchase this extremely affordable calendar for your family - or surprise your kids' Daycare Provider with a copy. I can tell you from experience how much providers appreciate a parent thinking about them. It can be so tough trying to plan activities that will keep kids involved and trying to spread them out for a range of ages can be extremely hard. 

To order: Just click the image below to learn more!


The Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar

If you explore her website more you'll find all kinds of helpful organizational tools available too. There are a few that have me intrigued, especially these:

(yeah, yeah I know.... schools not out yet! LOL)

Disclaimer: CCB is a member of the affiliate program through The Confident Mom and may receive a small commission for any sales that may occur from this site. I was not required to have a positive review & no money was given to me to post this review. I believe in sharing quality products and services with my readers and only share those I firmly believe in. Thanks for reading CCB!

2 comments:

  1. These calendars are great at helping moms and everyone stay on track and keep a schedule. My mom likes using them too.

    savewish@yahoo.com
    Sherry Compton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning OPL! The Omaha community makes it possible for us to offer so many terrific and free programs throughout the summer. We hope you find some in the coming months to enjoy as much as you did the art classes at S. Omaha Library last year!

    ReplyDelete