Saturday, February 9, 2013

Disney's Peter Pan Diamond Edition Blu-Ray Combo Set

Peter Pan Diamond Edition Blu ray

This week the kid's and I have been enjoying watching a Children's (grown-ups too) Classic Movie. Disney just released the Diamond Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Set for Peter Pan and it's wonderful. I don't have a Blu-Ray Machine - but still it's FUN to be able to watch it on the DVD player and the set also includes a Digital Edition so you can watch the movie anywhere you want - on the computer, the TV, and where ever else you want.

What I really like about DVD & Blu-Ray Videos is the abundance of Extra's like:

The ability to create your own intermission - you can stop the movie and watch other parts of the disk to see deleted scenes and songs, an alternate ending and more. There are also mini movies like Tinker Bell: a Fairy's Tale and several different Disney Songs to watch. Check out the extras:

  • Camp Never Land: Explore Never Land With All-New Multilevel Games:
  • Smee's Sudoku Challenge
  • Tarrrget Practice
  • Tink's Fantasy Flight
  • Peter's Playful Prank DVD Storybook
  • Peter Pan's Virtual Flight
  • Take Flight With Peter Pan Above
  • The London Skyline
Including audio description - an additional commentary describing body language, expressions and movements.


I can't wait till I get a chance to see it on Blu-Ray. I don't think I've ever seen a Blu-Ray Movie so I really don't what I'm missing - maybe someday I'll find out!

An added bonus is the Peter Pan website - check out the variety of games, activities, behind the scenes and clips that you can watch. 

Check out the following website for activities, games & more:

Peter Pan Activity: Pirate Ship Pizza
Disclaimer: I was given a copy of the Movie Pack to watch and review on CCB. I was not required to have a positive review and no money exchanged hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment