Monday, August 12, 2013

The Tech Timeout Challenge!

Summer is winding down and school is starting this week for 2 of my kids and 1 starts preschool next Monday. It's the perfect time to join in the Tech Timeout Challenge! You can easily make it a goal to Make 1 Day each week in September as a Tech Timeout Day and challenge your kids (and yourself) to not turn on your:
Television
CD/DVD Machines
Laptop
Computer
Hand Held Games
 
Click on the picture below and sign up. It's FREE! and you'll get all kinds of great tips and ideas for Family Activities that you can use!

 
I've entered a contest to try and win a iPad Mini - and you can help me out by signing up. If you do, would you let me know? I'd love to cheer your family on!
 
Here's an example of 50 things your family can do instead of watching TV...
 
 
Mommy Monday Blog Hop
 
More blog hops @
 
 


 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I will share it with my social media!

    Yes, turning off all technology seams so difficult, but once you do it you realize how productive you can be and how the relationships with the people around you take on a new (or let's say old) meaning!

    Thank you for sharing! And thank you for stopping by www.musicteachingandparenting.com
    Your comment added so much!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria! Thanks for stopping by. =D I really appreciate your comment too!

      Delete