I wish I would of had the Steps4Kids program CD's when I was a kid. I was one of those kids that just couldn't seem to grasp anything unless I was walked through it Step By Step. The Steps4Kids program is based on the Step-By-Step concept and is explained in a simple, easy to understand VISUAL manner to make it easier to understand and enable kids to succeed in mastering math.
I received the multiplication DVD to review and I must say I am very impressed. If your kid's are struggling with mastering their math facts please consider this program:
- 80 minutes of math support - (think a "tutor" that helps your child learn their multiplication facts (or properties), math tricks and short cuts and patterns they can use to help them remember their times tables.
- Provides a visual and auditory teaching method providing short cuts and patterns to help your kid's understand what they are trying to master.
- Visually teaches math facts through the number 12, math terms and properties, and presents the equations in both the horizontal and vertical formats to help with rote memorization.
- Introduces multiplication of double digit numbers by single digit numbers to help students develop their skills for higher math.
- Separate track for educators offers templates for interactive whiteboard use, ideas for accommodations to help students, and teaching strategies to help with multiple digit multiplication.
- Co-designed by an education advocate who has been twice recognized with awards of “Excellence” by the community advisory committees of a 14 school district education consortium.
Released in 2011, the Steps4Kids multiplication DVD received the"All Star" (3 star) endorsement from the Kids First! Coalition for Quality Children's Media, the valued Star review from the School Library Journal and was selected as "DVD of the Year" fromCreativeChild Magazine.
You can purchase your own copy HERE for $24.99 - with everything this DVD comes with your kid's will master their multiplication in no time through the visual and auditory method of teaching and also all of the worksheets that are included. This program is ideal for both school & homeschooling.
Here is a handy flyer that you can print off for yourself - or give it to your child's math teacher or even the principal of the school. Click Here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.